On one of our first visits to MK we stopped at Westward Ho in Frontierland to grab a quick snack and drink. We decided on a corn dog because they are super easy to eat while on the go. WOW! This is by far the best Corn Dog I have ever had! I have read other blogs about Disney Corn Dogs at Casey’s Corner on Main Street. While I am sure that these are the same “dogs” I highly recommend Westward Ho as it has always been a quick service for us and always FRESH! I would also recommend this visit when it is still early in the day as Frontierland is generally less busy in this area. Many times we have sat down on the porch across the street next to Country Bears. This is a great place to eat our snack and people watch. (It’s also a great place to hide out from the rain!)
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/westward-ho/

No comments:
Post a Comment